Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm Melting!!!




It is super hot now. Every year I don't think it's going to be that bad and I quickly remember just how hot it gets here. Yikes! Even the frogs are trying to cool off. There were two frogs chillin' in Kylie's pool in the backyard. It was hilarious. I couldn't blame them. Kylie is continuing her mermaid fascination and now has flippers for the pool that look like a mermaid tail. She's swimming really well with them! We've gotten into a battle with our nap time. It's bitter sweet really. She goes to bed earlier and much quicker at night with no nap, but she can be such a terror in the late afternoon! Of course, she doesn't think she ever needs one, but I beg to differ. I'm not really sure what the answer is, but I guess we'll just take it day by day.


Yesterday I got an epidural steriod in my lower back to alleviate some of the pain and discomfort I've been having lately due to a herniated disc. It all started when I was pregnant with Kylie and has progressively gotten worse. I'm a little sore now, but I have big hopes that this will really feel great soon!


Other than that, it's business as usual at the Biehler Household!

1 comments:

Jill Curry said...

Kylie looks so grown up and so precious! I need to meet her in person sometime! By the way, I tagged you on my blog Becky- see my blog for directions! www.alittlespiceofcurry.blogspot.com