Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Baylor Homecoming

My mom, Kylie and I all headed up to Waco last Friday for Baylor Homecoming!

We got to see Pigskin Revue and that, of course, was great.  I was disappointed Tri Delts weren't in it, but it was still great!

After that, we went to go check out the bonfire for a bit and then Kylie and Grandma were too pooped to party, so we went back to the hotel.

The next day it was early to rise and head to the parade!!!  It was a littly chilly for my taste, but I always love seeing the floats and all the hard work that's put into them.

Then, a bit of shopping at the bookstore, along with about a million other people!

The highlight was going to Ninfa's for lunch! Whooohooo!  Love that place:)  Of course, after a ninfarita (or maybe 1.5) it was time for a siesta before the big game. 

My Bears did some damage to the Cyclones and whipped some booty!  Sic 'Em!

What a fun weekend with my girls!!!

0 comments: