Sunday, June 22, 2014

Avengers Assemble! Jackson is 5!!!

Jackson had a great 5th birthday.  It happened to be the last day of school, so they played all morning on inflatables at school and then got awards in the classroom.  He got the Humorist award, which I think is very fitting.  He is quite the funny little guy.  Every teacher he's ever had has told me how he makes them laugh all the time.  Not only does he say funny things, but the expressions he makes are just as funny!
The fun day started with a HUGE donut from the famous Round Rock donuts! That thing has to have at least 1,000 calories in it I'm sure.  Jackson loves donuts.  He actually loves just about anything loaded with sugar. Veggies and fruits, not so much.
 
 
He decided to have an Avengers party this year, so we went all out Avengers and took it to Wazoo's for some jumping fun! Grandma Debbie made an awesome Captain America shield cake (that's why we call her Cake Boss now).  Jackson had such a good time with his buddies, and I love watching my kids have fun with their friends.  They jumped and ran for 2 hours and were a sweaty mess when all was said and done!
Happy 5th birthday my man!!! I love you so much. I love our snuggles at night and how you never forget to ask me to say prayers with you. You are really smart, but sitting down to do school-work is really not your favorite thing.  You are so much boy! Anything that has to do with trucks, dirt, and reptiles you are ALL IN! 
 



 

 
Ms. Bobbi and Jackson

0 comments: