Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Happy Holidays


We are all so excited about the holidays! To make it even better, it is stinkin' cold here. Maybe a cold Christmas this year? I hope so. Kylie got her picture with Santa Claus and Adam and I are enjoying using Santa as leverage for good behavior. "Remember, Santa's watching..." I hope we can hang on to that for many years to come! Here are some ideas of what we have on our wish lists this year.

Kylie - A Barbie Car (pink, convertible, mustang). She has very good taste.
An easy-bake oven
Slippers
Pretty much anything else she sees on tv or in the store.

Adam - Rockband - oh yeah baby. Fun for the whole family!!!

Becky - A digital picture frame and a gps system for my car. When God handed out the capacity to configure directions and geography, I think He skipped me! Anyone who has ever gone anywhere with me would know that.

Harley - A new bed

Pudge - Maybe a good belly rub and a brushing. He's easy to please.

0 comments: