Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Holiday Kick Off


Every year on the weekend before Thanksgiving, a group of girls from Baylor all get together to kick off the holiday season! I look forward to this weekend every year. I am so blessed to have this group of amazing friends. We all went to Baylor and were Tri Delts. It's been almost 9 years since our college days, but our friendship is still so strong. These girls are really the greatest friends in the world! We spend time shopping and eating, but the best time is really when we're in our jammies talking about, well, anything and everything. I love you Schayot, Trimble, Amy, Heather, Jackie, Courtney, Emily, and Maggie!!!

1 comments:

Michelle Woods said...

Aw! What a sweet post, Beck! Thanks for the shout out to the Baylor Girls. I am so blessed to have you and all the girls in my life. :)