Friday, April 24, 2015

Easter 2015

So, I may have missed Kylie's and Carter's birthdays (oops), but by golly I've got Easter!  We had a pretty laid back Easter this year.  Not many egg hunts since we had soccer, but I almost think it worked out better.  Having 10 egg hunts gets a little redundant!

Kylie and I both got to attend Carter's Easter hunt and picnic lunch at WHPP.  Getting to see Carter with his sweetie Corinne was just too cute.  Those two are quite smitten with one another!

I hope we get a few more years of egg hunts out of these kiddos.  Kylie was not very interested this year,  but she'll definitely get after it if money is involved!  The good news is... the kids have pretty much forgotten about their candy.  Bad news is... I haven't!!!

Hangin' with sister!

 That, my friends, is JOY!

Sweet Corinne and Carter

 Inside Easter Egg Hunt 

Getting a group shot is a piece of cake (ha!)

0 comments: