Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Halloween








Sorry it took me a bit to post some pictures from Halloween! This is such a busy time of year for me work-wise so things get a little hectic!

Halloween was a blast this year. Kylie was so excited about her costume (especially her purple hair) and about the tons of candy she would get.
She was a little more apprehensive about Trick-or-Treating this year but that may come with another year to figure out that she's knocking on strangers' doors. She got over it pretty quickly after she saw all the candy she was getting.
Adam carved an awesome pumpkin of none other than...Tinkerbell! He let Kylie pick out the image and she picked out the most challenging one to carve. He did a super job. I was impressed!

It's hard to believe the holidays are right around the corner. I love the holiday season so much. I just love the joy that surrounds us through those holiday months. Really, it should last all year when we think about what Christmas really means and what it means to be blessed by friends and family. On to another busy week!!!

1 comments:

Lydia Mills- said...

I have to give Adam props on the pumpkin- that is very impressive! Oh, and I love Kylie's purple hair....but maybe I won't show Meredith those pictures-haha!