I can't believe how bad I have been about blogging. I really hope that I will be able to spend a little more time recording the precious memories we continue to make every day. Where do I start?
- Pull Kylie's books of the shelf and eat them
- Play with the Christmas tree
- Pull the kitty's hair and whiskers
- Chew on his spoon
- Chew on anything, really
- Roll over every time someone wants to change him
- Play with the little lever on the diaper pail
- Pull his basket of toys off his bookshelf and play with the basket
- Watch Mickey Mouse - he loves that show!
He is quite a character and we can already tell we are going to have our hands full with this one. He's getting his two bottom teeth in now and I'm sure more will come soon. He really is such a sweet baby (even if he does pull my hair!). What a blessing he is....
We are getting so excited about the holidays and spending some time together without having to worry about work! I can't wait!