So, this is the season of giving thanks. I am thankful for so many things, but I thought I would share some things that I am thankful for!
- A God who loves me despite my many faults and the grace and courage He gives me every day.
- A husband who has loved me for over 15 years now and still finds ways every day to show me his love.
- A daughter who is the greatest joy of my life. She makes me want to be a better person. She is the light in my life that is always there, despite the darkest days.
- A precious little boy who has taken hold of my heart in a way I never thought possible. His hugs and kisses are worth more to me than anything money could ever buy.
- A mom who continues to be my rock and my saving grace every day. Without her, I simply would not be where I am and who I am today.
- A family who loves me and supports me in all that I do. I am thankful to have my family nearby. It is so comforting to know I am surrounded (literally) by my family.
- A church that has already blessed us in many ways in less than a year that we've been there. It has helped us grow our faith beyond just Sunday mornings. I am thankful for its people, its purpose, and its potential to reach so many.
- A home to call our own. In these difficult times there are so many people facing such terrible struggles and having to give up things we take for granted every day.
- Faithful friends who bring me so much joy. Seeing my friends become moms and being able to share the experience with them has been so wonderful and I will cherish my sweet friends forever!
- A job that allows me to work out of my home. Although it's a challenge to work from home, I am so thankful that I have a job, I work with people I truly enjoy and I am able to contribute for my family's needs.
- Regents School of Austin, a school that I believe might just be the greatest school on earth. I have never been in a place so secure and so filled with love. Kylie's teacher is truly annointed with the Spirit and has to be one of the most amazing teachers I have ever met.
So, thank you God for your love, your patience, and your guidance. Thank you for giving me more than I will ever deserve. Thank you for your son Jesus and the ultimate sacrifice He paid. As a parent, the revelation of this sacrifice and how you gave your son for me, has made this gift more precious than I could have ever imagined.
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!