Friday, June 6, 2008

I love summer

Well, I really don't have too many things to report. Summer is in full swing and I realize that I just love this time of year. The fact that taking a shower is pretty pointless because once you walk outside you'll sweat like crazy really doesn't bother me. I love being able to spend time in the backyard and going to the pool. Kylie is really doing well with swimming. She is completely self taught, so I can't take credit. I'm pretty sure it's because she is fearless. I call her Kamikaze most of the time. The other times I call her Bruiser because she is constantly bumping into things or falling. She's always in a hurry! Many of my sweet friends are having babies now, and I just love it! It's crazy that we are already in our 30s and have families. It does make me a little sad sometimes just thinking about how quickly time flies. With that, I realize how blessed I am. I have an amazing family with a husband who is always trying to do what he can to be the best man he can be and a daughter who really is the best gift God could have ever given me. Adam is working at home more now, which has been fun. I wasn't sure how I would like that, but I miss him now when he's gone. I like being able to take a break and go hang out at his desk aka the breakfast table! God is good....no, He's great! More updates later!

0 comments: