Thursday, October 2, 2008


I just realized that it's been a while since I've posted my last blog! I've been so busy with work and everything else that I've let it go a little longer this time!
Kylie was sick from Thursday through Tuesday with some type of nasty stomach bug. I don't know where she got it, but she got it good. She sure was a trooper! I really was so proud of how she handled it. It was hard for her to be restful when she started to feel better, but she was a good girl about it.
We had our big Hill Country vs. Westridge football games this week. It was fun to have both cheer squads there together since my sis Deanna coaches the Westridge squad. It really has made an impact on the fans to see how the squads have come together. We think that's the best thing for the program since they'll all be in high school together. It's a great feeling to be a part of these young ladies' lives. They are so special and each have their own unique qualities and talents!
Adam and I are looking forward to a night away this weekend. We are going to the Cattle Barron's Ball in Dallas. It is a huge event with music, lots of food, lots of fun! We love to go and hang out with friends from BU. It will be a great time! I need a little getaway!

0 comments: