Monday, April 30, 2012

Happy Easter!

My Precious Gifts
Kylie and Katie-Bug
Playing before the Egg Hunt. Sweet face.
Carter was very proud for getting cousin Katie's phone:)
 
Another fun holiday to remember. With each kiddo just comes more fun on the holidays.  Jackson certainly got the whole egg hunting more this year, so that was fun! Our neighborhood egg hunt was pretty great.  They had it organized and broken down by age, so that was really nice for them to split up the big kids and little kids.  Jackson was in the 0-2 group so we was the big man on campus! After it was all said and done I think we did about 5 egg hunts this year not counting school ones. So fun!!! The Easter Bunny brought them some fun goodies in their baskets and hid eggs to find around the house.  I cherish each holiday I get to spend with my family.  There is nowhere I would rather be!

0 comments: