Saturday, September 29, 2012

Our First Slumber Party!

I survived Kylie's first slumber party!
This summer I started cooking up an idea to have a back-to-school slumber party for a few of Kylie's friends at our house.  I let Adam know ahead of time that he and the boys would be asked to spend the night elsewhere since there were no boys allowed:)
So, last night we held our first Back To School Bonanza!
I picked Kylie and four of her friends at Regents after school and took them to Wazoo's for some inflatable bouncing and jumping.  They were so excited when I got to the school, I knew it was going to be a wild and crazy time!  I let them bounce for a little while and then we headed back to our house to get ready for a fancy dinner.  Kylie loves to get dressed up, so we decided to create a fancy dinner at our house.  All the girls got dressed up in their fancy dresses, brushed their hair, and some even put on a little makeup! They loved getting dressed up!  They were pretending like they were celebrities and I was the paparazzi! Ha!
 Chez Marie is oh so fancy!
The girls wanted lots of candles!
Next, we decided to do spa time and dance party!  We turned out the lights and got out the glow sticks and disco ball and the party was on. Katy Perry decided to join us for the evening and the girls loved dancing to her.  They were really cute dancing and singing on the mircrophone.
Getting a nail treatment!
 

 
Then it was time to start getting ready for bed.  They fell asleep at about 11:30 or so.  I did have to go mean mommy on them and tell them they were going to be split uf if they didn't stop chatting and being silly. I was ready to go to sleep!
 
Night Night...
 
The girls were up at about 6:45 and said they were starving.  I heated up a french toast dish I made, and voila, breakfast is served.
 
Next event - paint t-shirts! This was my favorite part:)
 
 
 
After the girls painted shirts, they played until the moms got there to pick them up.
I asked Kylie if her party was a success and she said YES! So, I guess we did a good job then:) Now, let's all take a nap!


0 comments: