Friday, March 29, 2013

Brothers

I think when most people look at Jackson and Carter, from first glance, they don't think they look alike.  But, it's amazing how pictures capture the similarties in our children.  I'm unable to get my photos of Kylie when she was this little right now (long story but boo on my back-up drive), but I dare to say she would look quite a bit like these two boys.  I have one of when she was a bit older, but you can still see the similarities.  See what you think!!!  Of course, they are all precious to this mama!  I think the one thing I adore most about all my children is how they smile with their eyes.  They have so much expression and joy in those beautiful eyes.  Kylie's are a light blue, with a hint of gold, Jackson's are so light they are almost grey, and Carter's eyes are big and beautiful brown!  Kylie's hair was dark when she was born, then quickly turned light blonde and continues to change from light to dark blonde through the year.  Jackson is my toe-headed one.  Definitely gets it from my side of the family full of blondies.  Carter, of course, is my brunette.  But, not so fast!  That boy's hair keeps getting lighter and lighter all the time.  It has streaks of gold in it.  We'll see what the summer sun does to it!

 Kylie - 20 months
 Jackson - 13 months
Carter - 13 months


0 comments: