Monday, October 28, 2013

"I don't like that..."

Carter said his first full sentence on Saturday! Typically they are broken sentences more like "don't like" or "don't like that" but he doesn't use "me" or "I" all that much yet.  But, he's really starting to form more complete sentences now!

I feel it's important to blog about because I look back and can't remember when the important milestones happen!  When it was just Kylie it was super easy to remember, but now that there are three of them... well, let's just say brain fog has set in.

The things I hear mostly from little man these days are:
"Go in mommy's car?"
"Go in grandma's car?"
"Pick me up"
"Here you go mommy"
"No nap" (gotta love this one)
"What was that noise?"
"What doing?"

Such a sweet boy.  I especially love it that he calls Jackson by his full name Jackson Ralph.  I don't know why I think it's so stinkin' cute, but I do!

0 comments: