Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas 2013!

What a great Christmas week we have had.  It has been so nice to be off of work this week to spend time together and really enjoy this holiday season.  I treasure each day I have with my kiddos to play and spend the entire day in our jammies!!!  I love it! The boys and I snuggled on the couch watching "Mighty Machines" of course, and I just wanted to freeze that moment in time.
No greater gift could ever been given to me than what I've received in my children.  Nothing could ever compare. 
I'm so thankful for a gracious and merciful God who has given me such a wonderful family to share this life with:)

 "These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full."
John 15:11 ESV
 



"I have told you these things, that My joy and delight may be in you, and that your joy and gladness may be of full measure and complete and overflowing." John 15:11








0 comments: