Saturday, June 7, 2014

Easter Time!

I am just mad at myself for falling behind on my postings, so I am going to catch up here soon!  Let's start with Easter.  So, it may be June already, but better late than never!  We had a great time hunting for eggs, painting eggs, hanging with family and all the great fun things Easter brings!  Carter was old enough this year to understand it much better, which is such a treat for me to watch!  Jackson is so funny though... he is so apprehensive when it comes to big egg hunts.  He wants me to be right there by him and help him.  It's so strange.  I think it freaks him out that kids just bolt out in a crazy frenzy to get all the eggs.  It's just too much for him and he freezes!  So, I get to hunt for the eggs with him, which is still really fun for me.  And, one of these days I know he'll be too big for egg hunts, so I will gladly hold his sweet little hand and be his "wooby" as I like to call myself.  I typically think of myself in that way for them, like a security blanket.  As long as they know I'm right there near by, holding their hand they are completely secure.  What an honor it is to be their comfort and their rock! And, I hope they know that even when they are 20, 30, or 40, I'll always be their wooby!
 




 

0 comments: