Tuesday, July 8, 2008

July 4th Fun





We had a great July 4th weekend! Kylie couldn't wait to go swimming. We couldn't swim for a week after she got her ear tubes, so she was anxious to get out there! Grandma Debbie and Big Pa joined us too. Kylie's quite the little waterbaby. People are always asking me how old she is and where did she learn to swim. I can't take credit, though. She really did it herself. It's funny how she's afraid of the hair dryer and the vacuum and yet swimming in deep water is no biggie to her. She'll jump from any height, try any trick, take any challenge, but turn that hair dryer on and she's outta there! Too funny. Adam and I got to spend some time with friends at the lake too which was nice. I learned that I'm actually quite good at horseshoes. Who'd have known? Here are some fun pics!

0 comments: