Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Recovering

Kylie is starting to get back to her normal self after getting her 2nd set of ear tubes and her adnoids removed last Thursday. She was a trooper. I got nervous when it seemed to take ages for her to wake up. They wouldn't let us leave until she could drink water or juice on her own. So, Adam and I kept trying to get her awake enough to do that and she kept saying "No, I just need to rest." So, we waited and waited until finally the glossy eyes lifted and she sat up and had some juice. Man, we were glad! We had to lay low all weekend which gave us all a bit of cabin fever. Lots of movies! She's back at Champions camp this week and seems to be happy to get out of the house! I'm happy too. It was making us all grumpy! I sure hope this will be the end to all our ear infection days. The ENT seems to think it will do the trick. Keep your fingers crossed!

0 comments: