Thursday, August 8, 2013

Hello Mudder, Hello Fadder....

Kylie has now become the ultimate camper.  I think she's hooked.  She is now in he THIRD session of camp this summer!  First it was T Bar M in June, then Pine Cove in July, and now back to T Bar M.  I am really missing her this time. Kylie really has the ingredients for a perfect camper.  She's brave, fun, energetic, friendly, independent, and confident.  She makes friends so easily.  She's got a type of magnetism about her that other kids are drawn to.  I really think it's because she's friendly, but maybe even more so because she's confident.  Kids that tend to be a bit shy and unsure feel safe around her.  I love how many new kids she's getting to meet.  I can totally see her being a camp counselor some day!  I know these experiences are great building blocks for her future.  I am so proud of her!

 Safety First!

 Silly girls ready for camp!
 
I mustache you to check this out!

 She got blobbed!

0 comments: