Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Big Day

Well, tomorrow's the BIG DAY! Jackson's birthday! It is so surreal to think that we will have a baby boy tomorrow. Kylie is sleeping in my bed tonight. Adam so graciously gave up his spot last night and tonight. I love it when she sleeps in bed with me. Not so much when she comes in from her room and wakes me up from a dead sleep, but more when it's a planned thing! She manages to nuzzle her way over to my side and will even swing an arm across me a time or two.

I think about what a precious gift she is, and it's hard to believe we are about to receive another one.

It has definitely been a rough last few weeks. I kept thinking this kiddo was NOT going to wait until tomorrow, but I am so glad he did. It gave me the time I needed to finish up work and get things ready around the house.

Well, we'll be praying for a safe delivery of a healthy baby boy and ask all of our friends and family to do the same!

2 comments:

Sara Ratliff said...

Can't wait to hear the news!!! I love when Elle sleeps with me too!! Ok, it's everynight, but I still like it.

Ben and Abby said...

YAY!!! I can't wait to see pictures of your little man. Kylie will be a great big sister. :) What a lucky boy he is!! Sending best wishes, luck, and prayers your way. :)