Saturday, May 2, 2009

Feels like any day now!











So, my doctor assures me that he sees no signs of labor, but I will be shocked if this little guy holds out until the end of May. I know he can prove me wrong, but we'll see. It's not so much my size, but more just the feeling that he's getting ready. I've been extremely uncomfortable for the past few days and have had to really take it easy. With Kylie I didn't feel like this until the week I went into labor! But, I've heard that this is normal with the 2nd one. It's been a rough few days- I'm such a busy body, especially when trying to get ready for Jackson's arrival. It's very hard for me to just sit still. I guess, in a way, it's a blessing that I am being forced to relax!
We are very proud of Adam for passing his composite math test to be eligible to teach math to grades 8-12. What an amazing accomplishment! He really worked hard to prepare, but the test was a doozie. I knew after looking at his study guide that it was going to be a rough one. I couldn't answer a single question! Now, we just have to find a school that will see what a great teacher and coach he will be. Fingers crossed!
Kylie is gearing up for her last 2 weeks of school. It's really hard to believe the year is almost over. I try not to get sad at how time flies, but sometimes it just hits me. She's just growing up so fast. I look forward to a super summer with her and baby Jackson!
I had a great shower with friends and family on April 19th. The hostesses did an amazing job and we got some things we really needed for the little guy. It's always such a blessing to be reminded of all the family and friends who love us!

We'll see how the week goes! I go back to the doctor on Thursday to see if anything interesting is happening!

1 comments:

Ben and Abby said...

YAY!! I know you're ready and excited to meet your little man. You look adorable - as does Miss Kylie. Such a cutie!! :) Good luck and keep all of us posted!! :)