Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Baby Kicks

Not a whole lot to report today, but I've started to feel little baby kicks now. My little pregnancy app says the baby is about the size of a sweet potato! Funny! It doesn't matter if I've already done this twice before, it's always neat to be able to feel the baby. It certainly makes it more "real". I go to see Dr. McIntyre on Thursday, and it's actually been about 7 weeks since my last appointment. He had knee surgery so I had to postpone my regular appointment. No big deal really. At this point, they are pretty uneventful anyways. But, the fun news is, I'll get to schedule my next big sonogram when we find out what we are having!!! Yippeee. I simply can not wait. It is so hard to wait to find out. I could never let it be a surprise. I can imagine it would be a neat experience to not find out, but I love getting to know ahead so we can start calling the baby by it's name (if we can pick one) and getting baby gear that doesn't have to be gender neutral!

I got rid of most of my maternity clothes, but I'm going to try and keep it simple this time. Summers here are so hot anyways, that a tee and shorts will suffice almost any day.

I'm so grateful for sweet friends who have already offered to lend me some of their baby gear. I just love my friends. Don't know what I would do without them!!!

0 comments: