Thursday, June 30, 2011

Baby Brother in 3D!!!



















I didn't do a 3D sonogram with Kylie or Jackson, so I decided why not do one this time? Adam bought be a great present from Blooming Pregnancy Day Spa that included the sonogram and a massage - yippeeee!

So, here he is, our sweet baby boy! I still can't believe how cool it was to see him like this. At first he had his little hands up at his face, but with enough poking around, he moved them. Then, he smiled and was actually opening and closing his mouth. Kylie got to come see the sonogram too and she thought it was super cool. It is hard to believe he'll be here in just 8 weeks. I am still feeling very unprepared, but we'll get there. Soon, we'll have the house all back together and I can get his baby gear ready to go. The anxiety seems to get a bit worse as we get closer to the big day. I think my biggest fear is being able to be the best mom I can be to all my kiddos. I want to be able to nurture this new little guy as much as possible while still being there for Kylie and Jackson. I know it will take some time for us all to get acquainted, but my hope is that this sweet little guy will just add to the joy of our household! I'm sure he will:)


0 comments: