Thursday, June 23, 2011

Raised to walk in a new life...





















Kylie Marie got baptized on Sunday, June 12th!

She spent the week at VBS with Hyde Park and accepted Jesus Christ as her personal savior - Hallelujah!!!

I am so happy for her. She has been talking about it for over a year now and I just hadn't been sure she really understood what it meant, so I didn't make too much out of it. I wanted it to be choice that she really understood and could remember forever.

I believe she was completely ready and has such a great foundation of faith already. In fact, I feel like she has taught me so much about my own personal faith starting at a very young age.

It made it even more special that Dr. Bowman who married Adam and I baptized her. It was at the Quarries which is the church's newer location with recreational activities and a beautiful man-made lake.

I just loved the look on her face as she stood there getting ready to go under. She just seemed so excited and so content. This is truly a moment I will never forget...

0 comments: