Monday, March 5, 2012

Birthday cake from Grandma Debbie!
Birthday Celebration at the American Girl Store


I lost another toofes... soooo cute!

I sorta skipped right past Kylie Marie's 7th Birthday and I certainly don't want to miss this entry. I can't believe my precious baby girl is 7 years old.  The time has flown by so quickly and I find myself watching her turn into a young lady overnight. I am so happy and excited that she is growing and flourishing like crazy, but I have to admit it's scary to me that it's going by so quickly.  She is incredibly independent and social.  She certainly has her share of silly mood-swings just like any girl, and can be a complete drama queen, but it's actually quite endearing.  She's a great big sister to both her brothers, despite the times she likes to push Jackson's buttons.  She really knows how to get under her skin and she thinks it's hilarious - Mom and Dad, not so much.  She loves to carry Carter around and play with him.  She can get the best laughs out of him, I mean, big ole belly laughs. 
She is such a smarty pants and has really excelled at school in reading, writing and math.  She has so many friends and she likes the boys, too...yikes!  She is taking piano again with a fantastic teacher and I love hearing her play.  I can totally see her playing some amazing songs some day.  She is still doing dance, which the verdict is still out on whether or not she has that dancer's grace in her (hmmmmm).  She's enjoying her horseback riding lessons too! Jackson thinks he wants to ride too, but he's a scaredy cat, so that's not happening any time soon:)
I am so proud of my Kylie and I see the incredible creature God has trusted me with and am so humbled by the responsibility to be her mother. 

0 comments: