Saturday, March 31, 2012

Spring Break 2012 Day One

This was the first year since college that I actually had Spring Break off, and I am so happy I got to spend it with my sweet kiddos.  It is so rare that I get to spend uninterrupted time with them during the weekdays, so this was precious time for sweet memories.
We got to go to the Austin Zoo, the Rodeo, Cabela's, Jumpoline Park, and just hang out.  It was so fun!

Since I took quite a few pictures I'm going to do separate entries for each one of our fun excursions:)

The first day we went to the Austin Zoo.  It's not a huge zoo, which I actually like with the little ones.  It's not big for us to walk around and see everything before everyone gets tuckered out.  Of course Carter man had it easy riding in the stroller! His first zoo trip.  I have to say the Lions are the coolest animals there.  Amazing creatures!  They have a neat little train ride that Jackson was super excited about riding on.  But, the funny thing about that is he was asking "are we done?" about every two minutes! We took our lunch, so we stopped and ate a bite at the picnic tables while the peacocks and roosters roamed about the tables (kinda funny). We finished the day off with sno cones and a trip to the little gift shop:)





0 comments: