Saturday, March 31, 2012

Ode to the Lion

I don't know why I've never written about Lion before.  Lion has now become a member of our family. Lion was originally owned by Kylie, but one day Jackson just decided he really liked it, so she gave it to him.  Well, it's been a match made in Heaven ever since.  This kid is so attached to this lion.  I keep thinking I need a backup in case anything ever happened to him, but at this point, he would quickly recognize the imposter.  He has his Lion close by pretty much every minute of the day, except when he goes to school. Lion is his best buddy and his comfort when he's hurt or sad.  When Jackson is falling asleep at night, his sweet little hands just pet lion over and over until he falls asleep. It is too precious.  Lion has been well-loved and you can tell, but that's what I love about him.  On the rare occasion I can get him away for an hour or two I try to wash him, but let's just say Lion typically doesn't have that oh so clean smell:)  So, we love you Lion and are so happy you are in our family!!

0 comments: