Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Carter is 7 Months!

Carter James just turned 7 months old and I am amazed at how quickly these 7 months have flown by.  It has not been an easy road with this little guy but I find myself getting more attached to him every day.  I just love him so much!  He really is a happy guy, very friendly.  He loves to be held by anyone willing to carry him around.  He's done great at church in the nursery which is a huge blessing considering it took me about 6 months before I would leave him in there, ha!  He's weighing in now at about 20 lbs. which definitely puts him at the upper end of the growth percentage charts.  He's got some super chubby legs! He is eating lots of new things these days.  He has liked almost all of the things I've tried with the exception of a few.  No teeth yet!  I can't believe he doesn't have a single tooth yet. I'm so ready for him to start working on those puffs or Mum Mums, but he doesn't have any teeth!  He's sitting up pretty well, but he'll certainly tip over after a while.
The biggest hurdle we've overcome this month is his night-time sleeping.  He's finally in his bed (halleluhah!) and not being swaddled.  He's actually slept until about 5 a.m. a few times which is stellar.  Naptimes are still not going all that great.  He has a hard time getting sleep during the day.  Even when he's tired, he really fights his naps and then might sleep for 30 minutes.  But, I won't complain, since he's not waking up multiple times at night.






I am so happy God gave us this sweet little boy! We are very blessed to have him!

0 comments: